December 1, 2004

Miscellaneous Stuff

I got my free credit reports last night at http://www.annualcreditreport.com. Fortunately, I didn't have any problems with it. I also didn't see any identity fraud at all.

However, not only were there some fairly severe usability issues with the site, but there were some fairly massive efforts to upsell consumers to pay services. Also, one of the credit reports would not print properly with standard printer settings.

I've got the section up on my domain for the Video Game UI Hall of Shame/Hall of Fame. My hope is to have the first entries up this weekend.

Also, I've succeeded on one of my two goals. Entering "Michael Russell" into Google brings up my blog as result number five. Now I get to work on having my domain come up in the top ten results.

No comments: