January 14, 2007

Update on Pay Situation

I tried logging into my contract house's mail server tonight to check for an update on the pay situation, given that Monday is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and the banks are going to be closed.

I couldn't log in. All signs point to my account being deleted or disabled.

I've been a very patient man. I wanted to talk to a lawyer to find out what options I would have if I did not receive the payment due to me tomorrow. This is making it look like that isn't just a possibility, but as a definite.

If I do not have all funds due to me in cash by noon tomorrow, the gloves are off. The bounced paychecks count as two class A misdemeanors because of their amounts.

It takes a lot to piss me off. Most people who know me know that it takes a significant amount to get me to show any negative emotion, let alone unbridled rage. My wife went over the edge on Thursday. I'm hoping that I won't go over the edge tomorrow.

1 comment:

Heidi on Vashon said...

Don't GO OVER THE EDGE! Stay cool. I'm sure it'll all be fine. The wife'll thank you for it. -hw