March 18, 2007

Who You Gonna Call?

Spent a large part of the weekend fixing up a HUD bug on USEMP, while at the same time working on integrating my weapon fixes. Hopefully I'll have those finished this week so that a shot or two can go up on the blog. (Speaking of USEMP, Sarkie has really run with this. I've been more of a spare time slacker bitch. The massive leaps in progress are mostly due to him, and he deserves the credit.)

After coding to the point where my eyes were crossing, I felt possessed by my code. So who do you call? Ernie Hudson, evidently.
My wife, Ernie Hudson, me, dognose from the Shack, and some miscellaneous person in-frame
It is good to take a break from time to time.

4 comments:

Samantha Kalman said...

That's frickin' awesome...

Sarkie said...

... the barbers.

Unknown said...

Dude, I really like the beard!

Morgan Ramsay said...

Hudson's an excellent actor. I first remember him from Congo, then Lackawanna Blues, Oz, and who can forget The Substitute.