March 16, 2007

Finally!

I've got one last small feature left to implement in my most recent major work product, and then it's complete, which is a good thing. It's always a challenge developing software from scratch when integrated communication with a third-party company is involved. That means that this weekend is time for me to code, clean and organize.

For coding, I'm going to be working on integrating my scattergun alt-fire approximation into the USEMP codebase.

For cleaning, I'm going to try to get a lot of unused stuff into storage.

And for organizing..well, look at this small portion of my game collection and you tell me if I need to do any organizing... (click to enlarge)

Some games and apps...More games and apps...

More games and apps...
Et cetera (Yes, the white boxes also contain games)...

6 comments:

Francesco Poli said...

You bought the From Dusk Till Dawn videogame? Man, I feel your pain.

Sarkie said...

Yeah I saw that too, I was in the jail and got bored.

Anyways...

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8550/seracetest0194ci1.jpg

Deathnoticies FTW :)

If you guys want to reply with good death notices, i will add them to the release.

You have

Pistol,
Magnum,
Scattergun,
Assault Rifle,
Chaingun,
RPG

To choose from, for ease of use for me, do

"%s just got owned by %s with his rocket"

So I can copy and paste

Venom said...

I tried to make up a few, the result ain't that good. Here they are nevertheless:

"%s is all over the place by %s 's rocket"
"%s is turned into Swiss cheese by %s 's chaingun"
"%s has been pumped full of lead by %s 's scattergun"
"punk: %s met %s 's Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world"

Tale said...

It's great to see another person who owns Broken Sword: Sleeping Dragon. I loved that game.

But, alas, you also own a Toy Story game and the Bloodrayne movie. Please say you bought the movie just for the free copy of the game.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, WoW plus expansion. The required arsenal of any MMORPG addict. :)

Francesco Poli said...

>Please say you bought the movie just for the free copy of the game.

Having played both games, I honestly don't know what would be worse. :-p