Here's a bit of an idea that's been bouncing around my head for a little bit...
How would you guys feel if I set up a "Piracy Wall of Shame" for these guys who decide to warez our products and still contact support?
The rules would be:
1) Once you have verified that someone stole your game and contacted support, you'd forward the entire support thread (minus any confidential information) to the Wall of Shame E-mail address.
2) Once the WoS verifies the claim, the E-mail thread is posted on the site.
3) Each individual game would have its own WoS page that contained all the threads.
4) Each WoS page would have a link to where they can buy the game legally via Amazon.com. (The link would have a commission link back to cover the costs of running the site.)
5) If someone who was posted decides to purchase the game after being posted on the site, they can be removed by E-mailing a digital picture of the game package, receipt and their name/E-mail address written on the receipt to the WoS site.
6) Once the WoS verifies the purchase, the E-mail is removed, and a notice is put up that a legitimate sale was created through use of the site.