July 16, 2007

The Weekend Past, The Week Ahead

I spent this last weekend in the middle of a whirlwind of activity.

Between trying to spend some quality time with my granddaughter, trying to debug a showstopping issue with the USEMP Alpha (some new code is keeping German from working like it was), and panicking because my glucose test strips started giving me readings that were between 40-70 points high (they're coding wrong), I've had very little time to do much of anything.

The batch of e-Commerce functionality that had to be done for conference is done and now just needs to be tested and bugfixed. On functionality for post-conference, I have four admin-facing pages that need to be polished off where the pages are 99% done and I'm just waiting on stored procedures from my DBA. I've also got about 14 bugs that are not finance related that I need to track down and squash by Tuesday end-of-day.

Expect minimal posting through Wednesday, and later this week expect a comparitave review of two XNA Game Studio Express Edition books.

No comments: