Spent the morning catching up on E-mail. After going through all of the automated error E-mails from the time I left yesterday to when I got in, found and reproduced eleven unique issues and got them entered into the bug database. Then proceeded to fix nine of them.
During lunchtime, ran over to Barnes & Noble and picked up a copy of "Windows Presentation Foundation Unleashed" so I can start coming to terms with the replacement for GDI. I chose this book because of a recommendation from that filty pirate, er, fine upstanding digital citizen over at "Coding Horror."
Finally, I spent most of the afternoon staring at the same block of code with a bit of a brain fog. I guess I had a bad case of the Fridays.
While I had lots of starts and stops during the week, I ended up about a half day ahead of schedule on the multicurrency project.
On Monday, I've got interviews with two potential contractors, one major integration meeting, and some use cases to finish.