10) ...the words "It works on my machine" trigger a near-homicidal rage.
9) ...you reinstall Windows so often, you have the Windows XP Activation Hotline on speed-dial.
8) ...you feel that spending 3 hours setting up for a 10-minute test is worthwhile.
7) ...you spend four hours coming up with consistent repro steps when you find a bug in a product you aren't working on.
6) ...the words "pointer arithmetic" leave you in a cold sweat.
5) ...your MP3 playlists are based off of how long it takes for the latest build to install.
4) ...if you stacked all of the burned CD's in your office/cubicle on top of each other, the stack would be larger than you.
3) ...non-reproducible bugs keep you up at night.
2) ...the image of your defect tracking software is burned into your monitor.
...and the number one sign that you're a software tester...
1) ...you realize you'll never get respect, so you decide to settle for fear.