I'm a little under-the-weather, so I've scaled back my weekend goals. I wanted to get a lot more finished and working on RSEngine, my 3D engine written using Visual Basic .NET and DirectX 9, but I think the following is achievable.
My current goals are that by the end of this weekend, I'll:
1) Have maps rendering as well as characters.
2) Have noclip navigation through the map working.
3) Have local client/server messaging working.
4) Have screenshots working.
5) Have the project page created and uploaded to Romsteady.net.
I'll probably have the maps rendering by end of day Saturday, and the rest done on Sunday.