July 8, 2015

RomTerraria 4 v0.6 Coming Thursday Evening

I don't have time to test this release and get it out tonight, so it will come out tomorrow.

This release will not fix the "crash without stack trace, aka NullPointerException, aka access violation" issues, but will allow me to get a stack trace from them.

If you are wondering how I'll get the stack trace, it's going to be a bit tricky, but here's the article I'm using to figure it out.

Update: Home, and working on updating RomTerraria to work with 1.3.0.4 first.

1 comment:

klf923 said...

I'm running 1.3.0.4 of terraria and the newest version of RomTerraria but when I try to click "update terraria" in romterraria I get this error: http://i.imgur.com/bV6Vclx.png I've tried uninstalling terraria and same or romt but nothing seems to fix this. Anyone else experiencing this issue?