I'm really trying to stay upbeat, but it's rather difficult when your day consists of:
1) Spending so long looking for your clothes in the morning that you nearly miss your train;
2) Getting to work and realizing that you forgot your allergy medication;
3) Getting to lunch and realizing that they screwed up your lunch order;
4) Getting home and getting yelled at for 25 minutes, not because of something you did, but because a "feature" in the Media Center software caused the TV to switch over to a different channel minutes before it was to start recording the new Stephen King mini-series on TNT (never mind that it was recording);
5) Sitting down while she watches said mini-series, hoping for some nice easy development, just to find that for some reason, all of the keyboard settings in Visual Studio 2005 have vanished for no apparent reason, the "Reset To This" drop-down is empty, the "Import/Export Wizard" reset functionality is broken, and you can't find your Visual Studio 2005 install media so you can reset the installation.
Yep, fun day. I'm afraid to start up World of Warcraft for fear that the moment I do, my simple presence will cause the Necropolis to fall down upon Stormwind with no mercy, and I'll end up getting gang-raped by the Scourge as part of their "Welcome to the Undead!" initiation ritual.