September 10, 2007

Still Recovering

I'm slowly returning to the realm of normality.

I went back to work on Thursday, but I just couldn't make it on Friday. I nearly passed out halfway to the train station, so I went home and went back to sleep.

I managed to kick back over the weekend for the most part and did a lot of low-impact "make busy" tasks like adding two dozen games to VistaGameDoctor.com. Almost eighty games listed now, could be higher this week.

I'm at work now, but the torrential downpour here has been insane. Nothing quite like seeing water gushing up out of street vents, massive slabs of street sinking into the ground, and eleven-foot-high wakes being left by vehicles to make you want to go back home and crawl into bed again.

1 comment:

Okie said...

Take care of yourself...no sense rushing back to work only to die. ;)

Glad to hear the surgery went well though.

I'm jealous of your downpour...I'm a fan of storms like that. Not that I'd ever want to drive to work in them, but I love watching them out my window.