October 17, 2005

Wow...

...or should I say, "WoW."

Yes, I'm an idiot. Tonight, I ordered "World of Warcraft" from GoGamer.com.

Why am I an idiot? Well, let's see. We're finishing up our work on "25 To Life," ratcheting up our work on "SiN: Episodes: Emergence," and also ratcheting up our work on "Unannounced Super-Secret Do-Not-Disclose-Under-Penalty-Of-Atomic-Wedgie Project-X..." and in the middle of all that, I pick up the MMORPG-equivalent of crack-enriched crack on crack with crack on the side.

I've got a lot more than that on my plate, though. We've also been searching for a new home down here in the Dallas area, but so far our choices have been demilitarized zones or "quaint" homes that were last inhabitable in the 1940's by people who were suicidally depressed.

So why did I pick it up? If I had an answer for that, I wouldn't be an idiot.

No comments: