February 7, 2009

SiN 1 in SiN: Episodes

Before we started working on SiN: Episodes, one of the things we started working on to properly learn Source was a Source engine version of the original SiN ala Half-Life: Source.

It didn't get very far and barely functions, but there's enough here that some Source engine modders might get a kick out of it.

What is here requires S:E1 to work. Use at your own risk. No warranties are expressed or implied.

http://hosted.romsteady.net/S1inSE.zip
(64.8MB)

6 comments:

Shawn Z. said...

Thanks for releasing this. I hope you don't mind, but I put up a brief news post about this at CS-Nation:
http://csnation.totalgamingnetwork.com/viewnews.php/10604/

Cheers!

Sarkie said...

Good stuff mate, I've just got a new pc. So I might start coding a mod again...

Hayri said...

I love you guys.

ViralHatred said...

Sarkie, Get back to work on SiNEP MP!

But nice release, makes me wish my SDK worked.

Hayri said...

You should release source files for maps, so we can port them. I'd love to see more SiN in these days.

Michael Russell said...

Sorry, I only have the compiled assets.