October 25, 2008

Rough PDC Schedule

This is a rough recap of my schedule for the next five days. If you are going to PDC or live near downtown LA, let me know. Contact me at romsteady -at- gmail.

Sunday
  • Creating Rich Internet Applications with Silverlight

Monday

  • Keynote
  • Deep Dive: IE8 Renderer
  • Expression Blend Tips & Tricks
  • ASP.NET 4.0 Roadmap
  • ASP.NET MVC
  • Framework Design Guidelines

Tuesday

  • Keynotes 2 & 3
  • Coding4Fun
  • SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
  • ASP.NET Deployment
  • Silverlight Optimization

Wednesday

  • Keynote 4
  • Parallel Development for Managed Code Programmers
  • XNA
  • .NET Application Performance/Scalability
  • ASP.NET for Server Core
  • Architecture without Big Design Up Front

Thursday

  • RESTful web services using WCF
  • ASP.NET Caching or Silverlight Control Model...haven't decided yet
  • Designing Apps To Scale

I'm leaving straight from the LACC on Thursday to head to the airport so I can get home. I'll be walking in my door sometime between 12:30a and 1a, and I have work on Friday as well.

This is going to be an exhausting week. That said, the above schedule is subject to change.

1 comment:

Okie said...

Not being heavy into dev work myself, I'm more intrigued to hear your insights of end user prospects such as the Windows 7 unveiling.

Still, I love your overviews and look forward to hearing your report as you progress through your schedule